|Height:||150 cm (anime), 164 (movie)|
|Anime:||Episode 1 - "Super Peace Busters"|
Satoshi Honma (本間 聡志 Honma Satoshi) is the son of Manabu and Irène Honma and the younger brother of Menma. He didn't have that many memories of Menma since she died from an accident when he was still little. He always wanted to join his older sister whenever she would go outside. However, Menma would tell Satoshi to stay and guard their house.
Like Meiko Honma (Satoshi's older sister) Satoshi has short grey hair and blue eyes, although his hair is a bit of a darker gray and his eyes are a darker shade of blue. Throughout the anime, Menma and Irène (Satoshi's mother) were shocked at how much he had grown. In the movie, he had grown to be almost the same height as Jinta Yadomi.
Satoshi is a warm-hearted young boy and he is still the same in a way, even though Irène Honma (Satoshi's mother) does not notice him. He was also brave to face the death of Menma (Satoshi's older sister), in a way like not crying.
- "Knock it off. Every time... It's so annoying watching you give her curry every single time you make it."
- "Dead people don't eat you know."
- "My parents are kinda weird. The woman never leaves the house. She doesn't wanna see anyone. I mean, I know it hurts that we lost my sister and all... But she sorta creeps me out. I'm...kind of embarrassed she's even my mom."
- "She still has one left, you know. She has another kid."
- "I was really young, so I barely even remember my older sister. But...there are still a few things I remember about her."
- "Protect the peace of the house.. What a joke. Man..screw that house."
- "Mom, Do you know how tall I am? I've grown a lot this year."
- His name Satoshi means "intelligent" (聡) and "will" (志).